Website Mobilinx Hurontario LRT
As a Reporting Lead, you will develop an understanding of key Hurontario Light Rail Transit Project requirements and support the Reporting & Compliance Team in monitoring the progress of Works Submittals, as well as generating ad-hoc and scheduled reports, presentations, and other support materials.
- Gather, monitor, and track works submittals through all stages of preparation, submission, review, and revision.
- In collaboration with the Reporting & Compliance Manager and other key stakeholders, prepare reports, presentations, and other supporting materials to support Mobilinx’s understanding of how we are performing against the delivery of our strategic objectives.
- Work collaboratively with various departments and ensures the proper responsibilities and deadlines are set and enforced.
- Work with various departments to update existing dashboards and provide recommendations to enhance and automate existing reporting requirements.
- Coordinate functional layout of documents and spreadsheets.
- Edit, proofread, organize, and understands large volumes of report inputs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Works Submittals tracking system, including input of project submission and review timelines.
- Work with Document Control to ensure documents are submitted per internal and Client-mandated requirements and timelines.
- Coordinate responses to any comments or requests for supplemental information from the Client.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 5 years work experience, with a preference for the architecture, construction, or engineering space, particularly on Public-Private Partnership (P3) projects and/or bids.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, as well has intermediate proficiency in the remaining suite of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Procore, and other online collaboration tools considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and working knowledge of the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite is considered an asset.
- Ability to follow established processes with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and drive results.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to provide practical and/or innovative solutions to complex technical issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication and active listening skills, with the ability to explain technical information in an organized and concise way.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and execute multiple projects and initiatives within established timelines.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret Project requirements and recommend processes for implementation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org