Website Mobilinx Hurontario LRT
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Assistant to Office Manager will be responsible for supporting the office with various administrative functions. Day to day duties will include, answering the phones for the office, responding to various email and voicemail inquiries, making travel arrangements for various staff members and management. Additional responsibilities will be include arranging for couriers and deliveries, processing basic purchase requests, as well as general ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, ordering office supplies and delivering mail.
Role and General Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Office Manager handling administrative responsibilities as assigned but primarily reception is main objective.
- Confidentiality kept at the highest level.
- Consistent utilization of commonly used computer software including excel, word, adobe, outlook and PowerPoint.
- Coordinates and organizes department or project meetings and celebrations (introductions, coordinating visitors, booking meeting rooms, and catering management).
- Exercises an in depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations.
- Composes, answers and signs correspondence as required, as well as provides support in checking voicemails, taking messages, and answering the telephone.
- Create internal communications for office notices and Health & Wellness Program.
- Schedule’s appointments and coordinates the interface with other company organizations, clients and external groups.
- Calendar management: actively manages calendars, meetings, appointments.
- Supports and participates in the site-based health and safety programming.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School degree and a Post-Secondary education in Administration or Marketing.
- 2-3 Years of experience in administrative, fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, PowerPoint particular) a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage priorities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint (an asset).
- Control of the linguistic and stylistic quality of documents as well as their formatting.
- Efficient with emails and setting up calendar scheduling.
- Expert in the English language and spelling.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com