In the role of Cost Control Coordinator, you will support and assist the cost control manager for the coordination and check of the follow Activities:
BUDGETING ACTIVITY / FORECAST:
- Project quantity updating, checking the Estimators activity and in according with the Project BoQ structure (Bill of Quantity).
- Unit Costs Updating related to Main Materials, Subcontracting and Service taking the properly information from the Procurement department.
- Check and Updating of “Productivity factor” foreseen in the Self-Perform activities.
- Updating of forecast Fixed Asset and Rental Plan.
- Cost Analysis updating in according to the Construction Strategy.
- Updating of Staffing Plan in according with Project Management team.
- Updating of all other Project Indirect Costs.
- Cost distribution updating in according with the latest Project Schedule updated; Check and updating of Matching plan between Project Schedule structure and Cost control structure (BoQ, WBS etc.)
- Budget Booklet preparation.
MONTHLY ACTUAL COST ANALYSIS
- Data Collect and check to the costs (Quantity, amount etc.) related to:
- Self-Perform Activities (Labour and Equipment Hours usage)
- Subcontracts & Services.
- Check of Cost allocation in the properly WBE in according with WBS Structure (Cost Center) foreseen in the Budget.
- Data collect and check of the quantities executed related to the Site Activities progress and in according to the Project BoQ Structure.
- Actual costs database updating and data loading into the Cost Control System.
- Data Pull out from Cost Control System and Cost Control Report Preparation.
- Provide WBE Code (Cost Center), Code Material and Budget Value Information for each purchase requisition issued by the project.
- Provide WBE Code (Cost Center) and Code Material information to the Quantity surveyor department for Subcontract and Service managing.
- Staffing Plan Updating.
- All other activities related to Cost control Management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc in Civil Engineering, or Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Construction, Quantity Surveying or in a related field
- 3-5 years of on-site experience in construction related field
- Proficient in Excel skill a must
- Good understanding of the heavy civil construction industry including development, contracting and a good knowledge of data entry requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics, and client service orientation
- Strong Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written & presentation Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- SAP Cost Control Module, STR Vision
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong management-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with reporting and being compliant with directions
- Self-motivated, innovative, committed and honest
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture