ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that the confidentiality of sensitive information is protected and handled according to procedures/instructions
• Organize and maintenance of all documentation pertaining to the project; including RFI’s, DCN’s, NCR’s submittals and drawings etc.
• Assist with verification, registration, filing and control of incoming and outgoing documentation
• Interfacing with the project team to maintain the control of documentation
• Assist in audit verification of documentation to ensure project files are current and labelled correctly
• Print, Duplicate, bind, and distribute documentations as required
• Transmit, receive, record and distribute e-mail correspondence and documentation according to established procedures
• Maintain records of incoming document transmittals and prepare outgoing transmittals and packages
• Assist in Creation/Communication/implementation and maintenance and document control reporting
• Perform project database input and word-processing functions
• Assist in developing training plans/process for documentation
• Assist in maintaining a project RASCI (distribution) Matrix
• Assist with System requests and permissioning
• Providing support to all project participants including external parties with document control practices for project documentation
• Assist in Individual or training project users as with the procedures and Electronic Document Management Systems.
• Perform other clerical duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 3-5 years Document control Experience working with Designers, Engineers, Construction Contractors, Subcontractors, Third Parties and Site documentation.
• Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite software is required.
• Experience with PDF software (Adobe and Bluebeam) is required.
• Experience with Electronic Document Management systems is required
• Experience working with many file types
• Complete understanding of construction documents
• Ability to lift 25-35 lbs
• Touch Typing 50 wpm
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Strong Attention to details
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to interpret and implement process, procedures, workflows and standards
• Ability and flexibility to quickly learn other software tools as required
• Ability to document work tasks (work instructions)
• Experience in one-on-one, and group training
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org