You will assist in overseeing and completing all site layout according to project requirements and specifications. Your duties will also include calculating concrete quantities, ordering concrete, organizing the pour schedule, monitoring rebar installation, quantity surveying, and arranging inspections with various consultants. You can analyze and update various shop drawings and are also skilled at preparing standard reports on a timely basis.
Role and General Responsibilities
- Calculating concrete quantities,
- Ordering concrete,
- Organizing the pour schedule,
- Monitoring rebar installation,
- Quantity surveying and arranging inspections with various consultants.
- You can analyze and update various shop drawings
- Are also skilled at preparing standard reports on a timely basis.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Completion of a College or University program in a construction related field.
- 1 to 2 years in a Construction environment
- General construction skills including blueprint reading;
- Strong computer skills (i.e. spreadsheet, project planning, AutoCAD);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong Organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Knowledge of survey equipment (i.e. total station, level, transit, laser level).
- Involvement in at least one LRT related projects
- Demonstrates astute business acumen in the understanding and management of commercial contracts and risk