Website Mobilinx Hurontario LRT
In the role of Field Coordinator, you will be responsible to coordinate the flow of information on a project, obtain pricing for changes and assist the Project Manager with the budgeting, scheduling, procurement, deficiency and commissioning aspects of the project.
Role and General Responsibilities
· Performs duties related to site administration including management of project related information and documentation, maintenance of project files, review of completed timesheets, processing of invoices and bills of lading.
· Tracking and reporting of production quantities and equipment utilization.
· Generating daily unit cost sheets.
· Tracking and documenting project schedule activity, start, finish, % complete and major milestones.
· Utility tracking and reporting for the UBD, notifications, UCC tracking,
· Solving design issues not reporting.
· Coordinate material delivery to the job site, following up on discrepancies or variances.
· Coordinate and manage utility locations as required.
· Tracking and collection of documentation for extra work, submittals, and backup for billing purposes.
· Acts as a leader in Safety and Quality by adhering to and promoting plans, policies, and procedures.
· Performs or ensures completion of quality control inspections and testing.
· Performs other related administrative or project-based duties as assigned.
· Builds and maintains relationships with clients
· Assists Project Managers in business development
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· BSc. Civil/Mechanical or Diploma or related program.
· 3-5 years of experience in a Project Coordinator role.
· Previous work experience (on-site experience) in construction related field.
· Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong Organizational skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as disciplined to work independently
· Excellent grasp of the English language a must (Read/write/speak).
· An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
· Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
· Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
· Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
· Clean driving record and ability to travel as required.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines
· Ability to build relationships and work effectively with a team
· Self-motivated, innovative, committed, and honest
· Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
· Attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com