Website Mobilinx Hurontario LRT
The finance team are hands on and involved in every facet of the business. Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, you will be responsible for timely and accurate data reporting, along with the monthly reconciliation of accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain the integral accounting processes that support the organization.
- Ensure the timely and accurate entry of data into our ERP system (SAP).
- Partner with the rest of the organization striving to maximize profitability and safeguard assets through efficiency of routine processes and standardization.
- Assist with miscellaneous monthly close, consolidation, and reporting responsibilities.
- Prepare various monthly account reconciliations Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Demonstrates the “Values” of the team and supports its efforts of excellence.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree: Associates Degree / Bachelors Preferred.
- Subjects: Accounting/Finance.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of financial information.
- Has the knowledge to work proficiently with income statements and balance sheets.
- Experienced in Excel (eg V look ups).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Research skills as well as ability to analyze information, and keen attention to detail.
- Hold confidentiality to the highest regards.
- Highly accurate in preparing and entering financial information.
- Proficient in the English language in speaking, reading and writing.
- Experience in Glaas software.
- Previous experience in Construction Sector.
- Possess superior organization skills and a sense of urgency.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a multi-tasked, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience with standard contract terms and how they are applied to the billing process.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to manage a high volume of competing requests.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org