Website Mobilinx Hurontario LRT
In the role of Project Coordinator, you will be responsible to coordinate the flow of information on a project, obtain pricing for changes and assist the Project Manager with the budgeting, scheduling, procurement, deficiency and commissioning aspects of the project.
Role and General Responsibilities
- Performs duties related to site administration including management of project related information and documentation, maintenance of project files, review of completed timesheets, processing of invoices and bills of lading.
- Tracking and reporting of production quantities and equipment utilization.
- Generating daily unit cost sheets.
- Tracking and documenting project schedule activity, start, finish, % complete and major milestones.
- Coordinate material delivery to the job site, following up on discrepancies or variances.
- Coordinate and manage utility locations as required.
- Tracking and collection of documentation for extra work, submittals, and backup for billing purposes.
- Acts as a leader in Safety and Quality by adhering to and promoting plans, policies, and procedures.
- Performs or ensures completion of quality control inspections and testing.
- Performs other related administrative or project-based duties as assigned.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients
- Assists Project Managers in business development
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Civil/Mechanical or Diploma or related program.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Project Coordinator role.
- Previous work experience (on-site experience) in construction related field.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as disciplined to work independently
- Excellent grasp of the English language a must (Read/write/speak).
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Clean driving record and ability to travel as required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with a team
- Self-motivated, innovative, committed, and honest
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com