The Quality Administrator reports to the Quality Control Manager and is responsible for the following activities:
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the Discipline Project leads (Roadworks and Utilities) in addressing potential Non-Conformances (NCR) via the quality management tool Intelex
- Disposition and Implementation of Non-Conformances in compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standard while Ensuring the Root cause, corrections and Corrective actions are completed within agreeable due date
- Maintain and upload the Material receiving inspections for all permanent material on the alignment via the project tool Procore
- Maintain and upload construction quality checklists in junction with the Quality coordinators via the project tool Procore
- Maintain and upload the Quality records in Procore as per the ITPs.
- Enforce Hold point and Witness points as described in the ITPs.
- Send notification to applicable parties when a notification is called in the ITP
- Book 3rd party Testers as per the Construction Coordinator Need
- Draft Construction Coordination Meeting Minutes and Store in Procore
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A University degree in a relevant discipline (civil, mechanical preferred), or the equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year quality experience or administration experience in construction.
- Sound judgment, excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven experience on tunneling and marine projects of similar scope and value.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple and changing priorities; and
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively
- Teamwork skills and strong ability to get information and interpret from very different sources.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to coordinate multiple issues with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong ability to work with field engineers within the organization.
- Effective communicator, orally and in writing
- Ability to use stairs, ladders and climb over rough terrain.
- Primary work location is office or project site occasionally.
- Project related travel possible.
- Exposure to construction work site environment in all seasons