Website Mobilinx Hurontario LRT
The Scheduler is responsible for creating, maintaining, updating, and managing the master schedule and critical path for our on-going construction projects. This position will be based in our head office in Mississauga. The role entails working closely with Senior Schedulers, estimating teams, project coordinators and project managers and all business and technical teams within the company to meet organizational objectives.
- Creating, updating and maintaining project schedule with input from project team.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with technical and business teams.
- Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with technical and business teams.
- Assigns/updates resources to activities and develops resource curves.
- Prepares and issues schedule analysis narratives and reports including recommendations for corrective actions.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Carry out what-if schedule analysis for different options or to assess impacts of certain events.
- Develops EV reports.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develop mitigation plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Prepare integrated planning / scheduling contribution to the Monthly Project Report and specific reports / presentations.
- Carry out delay analysis for claims, review and recommend on extension of time claims or requests.
- University or College education – B. Eng. or Construction Engineering Technology program.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in construction related activities.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in scheduling related activities.
- Proficient experience in Primavera projects (P6) and report preparation skills.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Strong to expertise level using Excel.
- Experience in LRT, Railway, Transit and typical linear civil construction projects is an asset.
- Experience working in EPC projects.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks on time.
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management, and leadership skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technology quickly and apply the knowledge to support projects with insight to potential risk.
- Ability to quickly earn the trust of peers, project teams and key project stakeholders to mobilize and motivate teams.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com